Emergency Fire Sprinkler Services
Your Full-Service, One-Stop Shop for Emergency Fire Sprinkler Repair in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia
Your fire sprinklers serve the crucial purpose of detecting fires and extinguishing them before they can spread. In this way, sprinklers act as your building’s first line of defense against fires. A properly functioning system can significantly reduce property damage and even save lives.
The key to this incredible protection for your building is to keep your fire sprinkler system in good working order. If it malfunctions for any reason, you’re wise to pursue emergency services. This way, your building isn’t left unprotected for long.
If you require emergency fire sprinkler services, contact the experts at Unifour Fire & Safety at 866-511-5540. We proudly serve businesses in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina, as well as parts of Virginia and Tennessee.
24/7 Fire Sprinkler Repair
Sprinkler systems are comprised of water pipes running through the ceiling and behind the walls. The plumbing connects to sprinkler heads mounted at regular intervals on the ceiling. Sensors in each sprinkler head detect intense heat rising from a fire directly below, which activates the sprinkler and forces a high-pressure stream of water into the room. This quickly extinguishes the fire while minimizing property damage.
At least, that’s how sprinklers are supposed to operate. If you ever notice anything amiss with your sprinkler system, never delay a repair, or you could set up your business for disaster. Fortunately, there’s no need to put off services with 24/7 emergency fire sprinkler repair from Unifour Fire & Safety. We’re here for you day or night, weekend or holiday, to ensure your building is never left unprotected.
We service the follow types of fire sprinklers:
- Wet Pipe Sprinkler Systems
- Dry Pipe Sprinkler Systems
- Deluge Sprinkler Systems
- Pre-Action Sprinkler Systems
When to Call for Emergency Fire Sprinkler Services
Sprinkler systems are resilient, but they occasionally malfunction or become damaged and require repair services. Sometimes the fault is serious enough that you don’t have time to schedule an appointment. That’s when you call Unifour Fire & Safety for 24-hour services.
Examples of emergency situations we repair include:
- Leaking sprinkler system: The head itself may leak due to corrosion and other issues. This problem is obvious because water drips directly onto the floor. However, leaky pipes are harder to spot. Watch for water marks on the ceiling and walls, indicating faulty plumbing, a loose joint, or roof issue. If you see these signs, contact Unifour Fire & Safety for repair as soon as possible.
- Broken sprinkler head: Because they’re exposed, sprinkler heads often suffer damage. It’s easy to knock into one with a ladder or forklift, causing it to loosen or break off entirely. Never attempt to replace a broken sprinkler head without the proper training.
- Accidental discharge: While unintended sprinkler activation is rare, overheating, freezing, mechanical damage, corrosion, or deliberate sabotage could cause your sprinklers to release water when there isn’t a fire. To stop the flow of water and repair the malfunction so it doesn’t happen again, contact us immediately.
Why Choose Unifour Fire & Safety?
For over 30 years, we have delivered fire protection services to businesses in the Southeast. We take fire safety very seriously and always put customer satisfaction first. In addition to providing 24/7 fire sprinkler services, we also specialize in all other aspects of fire protection so we can serve as your one-stop-shop for all your fire safety needs.
We proudly serve the following cities and their surrounding areas:
North Carolina (NC) – Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Hickory, Raleigh, Durham
South Carolina (SC) – Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Spartanburg
Georgia (GA) – Athens, Atlanta, Savannah
Eastern Tennessee – Knoxville
Virginia (VA) – Blacksburg, Richmond, Roanoke