Fire Alarm Inspection in the Southeast
Your Full-Service, One-Stop Shop for Fire Alarm Services in North Carolina, South Carolina & Georgia
Your fire alarm system plays an integral role in keeping you, your building, and its occupants safe from harm. When it comes to fire safety, prevention and early warning are absolutely critical to ensuring safety and minimizing property loss! To guarantee your fire alarm system is in proper order and capable of responding in a time of crisis, Unifour Fire & Safety offers comprehensive inspections for all of your fire alarm systems.
At Unifour, we understand that the safety and security of your business and assets are an absolute top priority. We guarantee that our inspection services are top-notch, providing you with the assurance that you are protected in the event of a building fire!
Seeking professional fire alarm inspection services for your business? We proudly serve Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina! Contact an expert at Unifour today and get the dependable, professional service you deserve.
What Is a Fire Alarm Inspection?
Put simply, our inspection services ensure your system is operating properly and will continue to do so throughout the year. The fire alarm service includes:
- Testing the control panel functions including LEDs, internal fuses, interface equipment, and a check of the primary power supply.
- Checking the smoke detector reliability by introducing a harmless aerosol into the chamber to check that proper signals are made by your detector.
- Cleaning using a nitrogen-based chemical agent to promote full long-term function.
- Testing manual pull stations to ensure your alarm system makes proper signals.
- Use of a heat gun to verify the proper response from your fire detector.
- Testing and inspecting all audio equipment to ensure the sound level is audible above general ambient noise, as well as checking for lights to ensure no obstructions and full visibility.
- Checking circuit system to ensure it detects an open circuit.
- Load testing stand-by batteries and check auxiliary functions such as door release and damper release.
Benefits of Annual Inspection
Your fire alarm system must be checked annually to ensure you’re covered in the event of a fire in your business. Benefits also include:
- Improved safety. Owning a proper set of fire alarm equipment is only half of the battle when it comes to keeping your business safe. Routine inspection ensures not only that your system continues to operate but that it is a highly dependable tool that verifies your safety and reduces risk.
- Investment protection. Not only do fire alarms help first-responders and owners recover from damages, but routine inspection also protects your fire equipment itself. This goes a long way in preserving your investment, ensuring that you will not need fire alarm replacement before the proper time.
- Insurance purposes. Many insurance companies refuse coverage to those who have not had fully documented annual maintenance and inspection.
- Compliance. Dependent upon local and federal codes set by the NFPA, your business likely needs an annual inspection to stay within proper compliance.
Choose Unifour Fire & Safety for Fire Alarm Inspection
When it comes to fire alarm systems, no project is too big or small. Our fire protection experts at Unifour Fire & Safety are capable of testing and inspecting a fire alarm system to ensure it will alert the occupants in your building of emergency situations. The specialists at Unifour place utmost value on the safety and security of your structure or property. To ensure we meet all of your needs, we utilize only proven inspection services and utilize industry-leading technology and products.
Unifour’s team is highly-skilled, professional, and dependable—offering superior service to our patrons that is guaranteed to satisfy your fire safety needs. With Unifour Fire & Safety, you can rest assured that you’re in the most capable hands in our area, bar none! Our knowledgeable fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarm systems
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression
- Backflow preventers
- Fire hydrants
- Emergency lighting
Ensure your residential or commercial property is from unexpected fires—contact us online today to schedule a fire alarm inspection!
Our Service Area
We proudly provide fire protection services in the following cities and their surrounding areas:
North Carolina (NC): Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Hickory, Raleigh, and Durham
South Carolina (SC): Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, and Spartanburg
Georgia (GA): Athens, Atlanta, and Savannah
Unifour Fire & Safety is also licensed in Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Tennessee, Alabama, and Florida.
Contact us online or call 866-511-5540 for fire protection services throughout the Southeast!