FIRE ALARM SYSTEMS IN THE SOUTHEAST
Your Full-Service, One-Stop Shop for Fire Alarm Installation, Design, Inspection, Maintenance & Repair in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia & Virginia
The only thing worse than experiencing a building fire is a building fire without a proper warning system. A fire alarm system is a quick-response method that alerts those in your building of an emergency so they can evacuate as quickly as possible. If your property is lacking a fire protection system, you’re putting the occupants’ lives at risk. But simply having an alarm system installed won’t help: It needs to have proper inspections and routine maintenance to ensure it is working correctly.
Whether you need to install an alarm system in your building, or your current fire alarm needs to be inspected or repaired, give Unifour Fire & Safety a call immediately at 866-511-5540 or contact us online! We understand the importance of fire alarms and want to keep your home or business safe!
Fire Alarm System Services in NC, SC, GA & VA
At Unifour Fire & Safety, our fire protection specialists have been installing fire alarm systems in commercial properties throughout the Southeast, including North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia, for more than three decades. We are a one-stop shop for all fire protection services, including fire alarm installation services for buildings throughout the area. We can install every component of your fire alarm system, including:
- Smoke Detectors
- Pull Stations
- Horn Strobes
- Fire Proof Bells
- Fire Alarm Control Panels
- Annunciator Panels
- Water Flow for Sprinkler Monitoring Packages
- Duct Detectors
- Booster Panels
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
Fire Alarm Installation Services
When it comes to fire alarm systems, no project is too big or small. Our fire protection experts at Unifour Fire & Safety are capable of designing, installing, and programming a fire alarm system that will alert the occupants in your building of emergency situations. You can count on Unifour Fire & Safety to make the installation process simple and pain-free from start to finish.
Fire Alarm Inspection & Repair
At Unifour Fire & Safety, we value our customers’ well-being. With all of our fire protection services, we give 110% to ensure that your building and occupants will experience minimal risk in the event of an emergency. A working fire alarm system is crucial to alerting occupants and evacuating everyone in a timely fashion. In order to guarantee your fire alarm system is functioning properly, the National Fire Protection Association recommends regular inspections.
When you call Unifour Fire & Safety for a fire alarm inspection, our trained and experienced technicians will:
- Test the control panel functions to inspect the lamps and LEDs, check fuses, interface equipment, and check the primary power.
- Test smoke detectors by introducing approved aerosol into smoke detector chamber or specific manufacturer recommended methods of performing the proper test and verify the proper signal was received at the alarm panel.
- Clean all smoke detectors with nitrogen.
- Test manual pull stations through a full range of motion and verify the proper signal was received at the alarm panel.
- Test heat detectors with a heat gun and verify proper alarm activation at the fire alarm control panel.
- Test and inspect all audible and visual devices to ensure that they are unobstructed, proper lights activate, and the sound level is above ambient noise levels.
- Random check of circuit supervision to ensure fire alarm panel detects an open circuit.
- Load-test standby batteries and check auxiliary functions such as door release and damper release.
- And more!
Fire Alarm Installation, Maintenance & Repair Throughout the Southeast
With over 30 years of experience, Unifour Fire & Safety is the company to call when you need fire protection services for businesses, schools, organizations, and restaurants throughout the Southeast. We are a one-stop shop—no matter the fire protection service you’re looking for, our highly trained specialists will do our best to keep your property, valuables, employees, and guests safe from the dangers of potential fire. Our knowledgeable fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarm systems
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression
- Backflow preventers
- Fire hydrants
- Emergency lighting
Our expert team offers fire protection services in North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Virginia. Unifour Fire & Safety is also licensed in Tennessee, Alabama, West Virginia, and Maryland. If you’re ready to protect your residence or commercial property from unexpected fires, call us today at 866-511-5540 or contact us online to schedule fire alarm installation, repair, or inspection!
We proudly serve the following cities and their surrounding areas:
North Carolina (NC) – Charlotte, Greensboro, Greenville, Hickory, Raleigh, Durham
South Carolina (SC) – Charleston, Columbia, Greenville, Spartanburg
Georgia (GA) – Athens, Atlanta, Savannah
Eastern Tennessee (TN) – Knoxville
Virginia (VA) – Blacksburg, Richmond, Roanoke