Fire Alarm Systems in Raleigh, NC
Your Full-Service, One-Stop Shop for Fire Alarm Installation, Design, Inspection, Maintenance & Repair in North Carolina
Today’s fire alarm systems offer the highest level of protection in decades. Cutting edge technology has helped provide better, more efficient safeguards to alert you in the event of a fire. The only thing worse than experiencing a building fire is a building fire without a proper warning system.
A fire alarm system is a quick-response method that alerts those in your building of the emergency situation so they can evacuate as quickly as possible. If your property in Raleigh is lacking a fire protection system, you’re putting the occupants’ lives at risk. But simply having an alarm system installed won’t help, it needs to have proper inspections and routine maintenance to ensure it is working correctly.
Whether you need to install an alarm system in your building in Raleigh, or your current fire alarm needs to be inspected or repaired, give Unifour Fire & Safety a call immediately!
Fire Alarm System Services
At Unifour Fire & Safety our fire protection specialists have been installing fire alarm systems in commercial properties throughout Raleigh for more than three decades. We are a one-stop shop for all fire protection services, including fire alarm installation services for North Carolina area buildings. We can install every component of your fire alarm system, including:
- Smoke Detectors
- Pull Stations
- Horn Strobes
- Fire Proof Bells
- Fire Alarm Control Panels
- Annunciator Panels
- Water Flow for Sprinkler Monitoring Packages
- Duct Detectors
- Booster Panels
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
Fire Alarm Installation in Raleigh
When it comes to fire alarm systems, no project is too big or small. Our fire protection experts at Unifour Fire & Safety are capable of designing, installing, and programming a fire alarm system that will alert the occupants in your Raleigh building of emergency situations. You can count on Unifour Fire & Safety to make the installation process simple and pain free from start to finish.
If you need fire alarm installation or replacement for your commercial property in Raleigh, North Carolina, call our highly skilled team today!
Fire Alarm Inspection & Repair
At Unifour Fire & Safety, we value our customers’ well-being. With all of our fire protection services, we give 110% with every project to ensure that your building and occupants will experience minimal risk in the event of an emergency. A working fire alarm system is crucial to alerting occupants and evacuating everyone in a timely fashion. In order to guarantee your fire alarm system is functioning properly, the National Fire Protection Association recommends regular inspections.
When you call Unifour Fire & Safety for a fire alarm inspection in Raleigh, our trained and experienced technicians will:
- Test the control panel functions to inspect the lamps and LEDs, check fuses, interface equipment, and check the primary power.
- Test smoke detectors by introducing approved aerosol into smoke detector chamber or specific manufacturer recommended methods of performing the proper test and verify the proper signal was received at the alarm panel.
- Clean all smoke detectors with nitrogen.
- Test manual pull stations through a full range of motion and verify the proper signal was received at the alarm panel.
- Test heat detectors with a heat gun and verify proper alarm activation at the fire alarm control panel.
- Test and inspect all audible and visual devices to ensure that they are unobstructed, proper lights activate, and the sound level is above ambient noise levels.
- Random check of circuit supervision to ensure fire alarm panel detects an open circuit.
- Load test stand-by batteries and check auxiliary functions such as door release and damper release.
- And more!
Call Unifour Fire & Safety today to learn more about how you can benefit from our thorough fire alarm inspection process.
Fire Alarm Testing in Raleigh
For any system—regardless of age—that isn’t routinely tested and maintained, a thorough inspection and testing is needed. Fire alarms that are less than 15 – 20 years old are likely still able to issue the appropriate alarm and summon the correct emergency response personnel. But if maintenance has been lax, further testing of the fire alarm system is the only sure way to know that you are fully protected in the event of a fire emergency.
If your current fire alarm system needs to be tested, contact Unifour Fire & Safety immediately!
Fire Alarm Installation, Inspection & Repair in Raleigh
With over 30 years of experience, Unifour Fire & Safety is the company to call when you need fire protection services for businesses, schools, organizations, and restaurants throughout Raleigh, North Carolina. We are a one-stop shop—no matter the fire protection service you’re looking for, our highly trained specialists will do our best to keep your property, valuables, employees, and guest safe from the dangers of potential fire. Our knowledgeable fire safety professionals specialize in all aspects of fire protection, including:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire alarm systems
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression
- Backflow preventers
- Fire hydrants
- Emergency lighting
If you’re ready to protect your residence or commercial property from unexpected fires, call us today to schedule fire alarm installation, replacement, or inspection in Raleigh!