Fire Alarms for Georgia Businesses
We Provide Fire Alarm Installation, Testing, Maintenance & Repair throughout Georgia
Fire alarms are a must for any Georgia business wanting to stay in business. Fire alarms are the fastest, most reliable way to alert your building occupants of a fire. Today’s latest technology has provided better, more efficient safeguards to alert you in the event of a fire. Without a proper warning system, you are putting your employees and your entire building at extreme risk.
Whether you are in need of a new fire alarm system or you need an inspection or repair service, Unifour Fire & Safety has the expertise need to get the job done. Our team of professionals receive regular training on fire safety equipment and will be able to outfit or update your building according to Georgia’s requirements.
Protect your building, your customers, and your employees with fire alarms. For large-scale fire alarm services across Georgia, contact Unifour Fire & Safety today or call us at 866-511-5540.
Fire Alarm System Services for Your Building
Our fire protection specialists have been installing fire alarm systems in commercial properties throughout Georgia for more than three decades. To make fire safety as easy as possible for business owners, we are a one-stop shop for all fire protection services. Our team has the knowledge and skills to install every component of your fire alarm system, including:
- Smoke Detectors
- Pull Stations
- Horn Strobes
- Fire Proof Bells
- Fire Alarm Control Panels
- Annunciator Panels
- Water Flow for Sprinkler Monitoring Packages
- Duct Detectors
- Booster Panels
- Wireless Fire Alarm Systems
Fire Alarm Installation & Replacement in Georgia
When it comes to fire alarm systems, no project is too big or small for the team at Unifour Fire & Safety. Our fire protection experts are capable of designing, installing, and programming a fire alarm system that will quickly and clearly alert the occupants in your Georgia building in emergency situations.
Fire Alarm Inspection & Repair for Commercial Buildings
A working fire alarm system is crucial to alerting occupants and evacuating everyone in a timely fashion. To guarantee your fire alarm system is functioning properly, the National Fire Protection Association recommends regular inspections. Not sure when your last inspection was or when you are due for your next one? Simply give us a call and we can help you determine when your next inspection should be.
When you call Unifour Fire & Safety for a fire alarm inspection in Georgia, our trained and experienced technicians will:
- Test the control panel functions to inspect the lamps and LEDs, check fuses, interface equipment, and check the primary power.
- Test smoke detectors by introducing approved aerosol into smoke detector chamber or specific manufacturer recommended methods of performing the proper test and verify the proper signal was received at the alarm panel.
- Clean all smoke detectors with nitrogen.
- Test manual pull stations through a full range of motion and verify the proper signal was received at the alarm panel.
- Test heat detectors with a heat gun and verify proper alarm activation at the fire alarm control panel.
- Test and inspect all audible and visual devices to ensure that they are unobstructed, proper lights activate, and the sound level is above ambient noise levels.
- Perform a check of circuit supervision to ensure fire alarm panel detects an open circuit.
- Load test stand-by batteries and check auxiliary functions such as door release and damper release.
Call Unifour Fire & Safety today at 866-511-5540 to learn more about how you can benefit from our thorough fire alarm inspection process. Are you in need of a quick inspection or repair service in Georgia? Get a free quote today to get started!
Commercial Fire Alarm Services in Georgia
With over 30 years of experience, Unifour Fire & Safety is the company to call when you need fire protection services for your business, school, organization, or retail location, throughout Georgia. Our expert services don’t stop at fire alarms. To make life easier for you, we are a one-stop shop for all fire safety equipment. In addition to fire alarm systems, we also work with:
- Fire sprinkler systems
- Fire extinguishers
- Fire pumps
- Commercial kitchen fire suppression
- Backflow preventers
- Fire hydrants
- Emergency lighting
If you’re ready to protect your commercial property from unexpected fires, call us today to schedule fire alarm installation, replacement, or inspection in Georgia!